Please return this form before your appointment
We have created this secure online so we can collect your details in a contactless way. Please fill this form in before your appointment.
You will notice there is a section about wax removal near the bottom of the form. This is a required section as in some cases we need to remove ear wax before doing a hearing test or making impressions for customer earplugs. We would like you to be informed about this process.
Contact Maree and Yvonne by:
Call: 09 525 0522
Text/SMS: 027 808 3522
Find us at:
66 Michaels Ave, Ellerslie,
Take a look around the Auckland Hearing Clinic
Explaining the hearing test results
Our wax removal clinic
Please fill in our secure online form prior to you appointment
Changes at Auckland Hearing due to Covid-19
Keeping you and our community safe
Virtual appointments preferred
You will be well aware that we need to take precautions in regards to the coronavirus. In some cases, we are able to help you with a ritual appointment, either over the phone or using the Zoom platform. This is the preferred option if possible.
Appointments – When we need to see you in the clinic the following precautions are in place:
Before you come into Auckland Hearing
- You will be screened for symptoms before your appointment. If you have any cold or flu symptoms or think there is a possibility you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus please do not come to your appointment, we will rebook you once you are well.
- We will ask you to fill in your client information form online before your appointment.
- Please wash your hands before coming to your appointment, you will also be given hand sanitizer on arrival.
- If you have a face mask, please wear it to you your appointment. If you do not have a face mask, you will be provided with a face mask on arrival.
When you get to Auckland Hearing
- We have set up a desk at the front of the clinic. All hearing aid repairs will be done from there. This reduces the number of people entering the clinic.
- We will not be using the waiting room for more than one person at a time. If you are early for your appointment we will ask you to wait in your car and will collect you once we are ready for you.
At your appointment
- We would prefer you have a maximum one support person in the clinic (please do not bring children to the clinic unless the appointment is for them).
- We will be wearing PPE, including N95 masks and gloves.
- We will aim to stay more than 1 m away from you as much as possible (other than when a clinic procedure means we need to get closer to you).
- We ask that you avoid touching surfaces if possible.
- All surfaces will be wiped down between clients.