Auckland Hearing – Maree O’Sullivan
66 Michaels Ave, Ellerslie
Adults (15 years and over)
Call: 09 525 0522 Text/SMS: 027 808 3522
East and South Auckland
Debby Sandow – Ear nurse
50 O’Halloran Road Howick 2014
Debby can see children
ACC & War Veterans – no surcharge
Ph 0274 427040
Friday and Saturday only
Gigi Kwok – Ear nurse
Botany Specialist Centre
4 Sunset Terrace, Manukau, Auckland 2104
Botany Town Centre (Entry via rooftop parking off Chapel Road or above Foodcourt of Botany Shopping Complex)
Sundays 9 am to 12 pm
Mb 09 271 3344 or 021 822 034
South Auckland Ears – Ian Fitzgerald
Counties Medical building, 6 O’Shannessey Street
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings: 2.40pm until 6.10pm
Other clinics: Waitakere, Howick, Manukau City, Papakura, Waiuku. Various times and days across these locations.
Saturday: 8.20 to 1.20pm
Fees: $50.00 adults, $45.00 seniors, $35.00 children and community services card. ACC & War Veterans – no surcharge
Book online at ezybook.co.nz and look up South Auckland Ears or text or call Ian on 021540535
North and West Auckland
Nurse Specialist Ear Clinic – Margaret Couillault
Health – I Care Medical Centre Building,
215 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Ph: 09 634 0893
Fees: First Visit – $60.00; Gold card holders – $55.00; Follow up – $55.00; Examination only – $45; Tertiary Students – $40.00; Children – $40; War Pension and ACC Hearing Aid clients are free.
Ph: 09 834 4446
Auckland DHB Ear Clinics- (Children ONLY)
The ear nurse service is available (and free) to all children living in the Auckland District Health Board area. The area is bordered by Point Chevalier, Avondale, Blockhouse Bay, Otahuhu, Mt Wellington, Glen Innes, The Eastern Bays and The Gulf Islands.
There are two options to access this service.
- Ear Clinic Greenlane Clinical Centre (9am to 2:30pm)
- Mobile Ear Clinic – which visits some schools in the area.
Auckland District Health Board – Children’s Mobile Clinic
Services provided by Mobile Ear Clinics are:
- Glue ear assessment and management
- Wax/foreign-body removal
- Grommets checks
- Treatment of discharging ear(s)
- NB: NO hearing tests are performed in the Mobile Ear Clinic.
Who Can Refer: General Practitioners, medical or educational personnel, parents/caregivers.
To make an appointment:
- Call: please phone Starship community (09) 639 0200
- Non-urgent: written referral to Central Referral Centre, Building 10, Ground Floor, Greenlane Clinical Centre
- Acute referral e.g. chronic suppurating otitis media: fax referral toAudiology, Greenlane Clinical Centre at (09) 630 9751