Auckland hearing is a local and Audiologist owned clinic based in Ellerslie. We are ready to launch our new initiatives and are looking for the right person to help us put our plans into action. We are looking for an experienced Audiologist who is ready for the next step in their career. This position will suit an Audiologist who is client focused and enjoys seeing the outcomes of helping people manage their hearing loss. Perhaps you like to think outside the box and would like to bring various forms of current technology together to help our clients.
Come and work for a company that thinks outside the box.
Does this sound like you?
- You love working with clients and seeing how hearing better can change their lives
- You are a future problem solver
- You want to choose the technology best suited to your client’s needs, unrestricted by company rules.
- You are open and ready to explore new horizons
- You are technology focused – both hearing technology and other technology
- A competitive salary package
- Freedom to choose the best solutions for your clients
- There is room to grow and move within the company including the possibility of profit share, for the right person
- Opportunities for professional development
- An experienced NZAS Audiologist. You have completed your CCC and are looking for your next challenge
- Passionate about helping people re-engage in their world
- Keen to grow and progress as a professional
- Excited about the opportunities that new technology can deliver
Check out our website to learn more about Auckland Hearing
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please email your CV to Jobs@aucklandhearing.co.nz or if you would like to know more about joining our team at Auckland Hearing
call Maree O’Sullivan on 021 416 209 for a confidential discussion.
Are you looking for an Audiologist job at Auckland Hearing?