In the Traffic Light System, at both the Red and Orange settings, all patients and appointment types can be seen at Auckland Hearing and appropriate safety measures will be in place to protect both our patients and our team members.
For all appointments at Auckland Hearing under the Traffic Light System (both Red and Orange settings)
Before you visit us in clinic:
- If you are feeling unwell, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Only visit the clinic if you are well and are not experiencing cold or flu symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, sneezing or runny nose, or loss of sense of smell.
- Ensure you follow the relevant Government advice if you have been at a location of interest or in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
When you visit us in clinic:
- If you have a My Vaccine Pass, please have a copy ready to show at your appointment (either electronic or printed). If you do not have a My Vaccine Pass, please let us know when booking or confirming your appointment and your clinic will discuss additional safety precautions that will be in place.
- Ensure you use the NZ COVID Tracer app or the manual sign in sheet when arriving at your local clinic.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to the clinic. If you do not have a mask or face covering, our team can provide you with a mask to wear.
- Support people may need to wait outside if there are too many people already within the clinic to maintain appropriate social distancing measures.
In addition, we have increased safety measures to protect you and our team members:
- We are contacting our clients before their appointments to ensure they are in good health and haven’t had any other contact with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by our team to ensure their safety as well as that of our patients.
- Patients are asked to wash / sanitise hands on entry and our team members are washing / sanitising their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces will be undertaken between appointments.
- Physical distancing will be maintained in clinic where possible.
- We realise that the use of masks may make communication difficult so appreciate your patience and understanding as we introduce this step in our clinic.
You can continue to purchase batteries, consumables and accessories from our Online Shop.
Our Online Shop has most items that you may usually purchase from clinic. Please note that due to increased demand and courier delays, deliveries of purchases from our Online Shop may take up to 10 days to reach you.