Oticon Pro Wax – mini stop ear wax from penetrating into the receiver (loudspeaker) of the hearing aids. Changing them regularly keeps your hearing aids working well and keep you hearing clearly.
Your ear canal produces ear wax which may clog up the earpiece. Ear wax is one of the main causes of problems in hearing aids. Most hearing aids come with a filter to avoid that earwax clog sound.
Use the wax filter and tools to clean away any accumulated wax each day.
- Remove dome from the receiver
- Remove the tool from the shell. The tool has two pins, one empty for removal and one with the new wax filter.
- Push the empty pin into the wax filter in the receiver and pull it out.
- Insert the new wax filter using the other pin, remove the tool and throw it away
- Put dome back on receiver.